- Last Updated on Friday, 12 September 2014 23:39
The role of the Council is to monitor the effectiveness of the ongoing programs and to determine future directions for the Institute.
The Chairman of Executive, the Secretary and the Treasurer comprise the Executive and are also the Directors of the Company which is MSIA.
Ms. Trisha Moriarty
IMMEDIATE PAST PRESIDENT: Mr. Don Pearce
PRESIDENT ELECT: tba
CHAIRMAN OF EXECUTIVE: Alan Armitage.
SECRETARY: Keith Smith PSM.
TREASURER: John McCormack
(also program manager for Promotion & Management)
EDITOR: Professor Graeme Wright is the Editor-in-Chief of the "Journal of Spatial Science".
(Also International Program manager)
MEMBERSHIP MANAGER: Alan Unkles
MANAGER OF THE HERITAGE PROGRAM: Trevor Menzies
* Les Isdale (Queensland Division)
* Doug Herrick (Bathurst Division)
* Pat Killoran
* Colin Mitford (representing the NSW Division)
* Michael Turner (also representing the NSW Division)
* David Fraser (Victoria/Tasmania Division)
MSI-CONNECTED! NEWSLETTER EDITOR & WEBMASTER Shane Oates